For Community Agencies
• Elder Community Care improves mental health and quality of life of older adults by bringing
together an integrated network of community agencies, multi-disciplinary professionals, and
• ECC supports the dignity and independence of older adults through strong collaborations
and creative engagement with older adults, their families, and communities of choice.
• Person-Centered Care
• Older Adult Independence and Empowerment
• Quality Services through Process Improvement
• Evidence-Based Practice Modeling
• Consistently Improved Access to Care
• ECC is a multi-agency community outreach program serving older adults who lack access
to mental health care due to cost and reimbursement barriers, stigma, transportation, and
other impediments to care.
• BayPath Elder Services is the entry point into a coordinated network of agencies and
services for home-bound older adult consumers.
• ECC offers in-home depression screening, mobile assessment, counseling,
Advocates’24-hour crisis team, referrals to community resources, psychopharmacolgy,
and Samaritans’ TeleConnect.